Monday 9 July 2007

The Life of The W.A.G.

Just when you think you can visit a theatre as a normal human being, I.E. no press, stars, dressing room run's or bloody stairs. And after the success of 'Avenue Q.' I honestly thought the delightful visit to 'The Drowsy Chaperone' was going to be another of those nights.

I was wrong.

The show was indeed delightful. Very funny and cute. Those words, I might add, do not apply to the "star", and I use the term loosely. Very very loosely. Funny songs, good choreography, great sets and costumes. What more could you want, than Director Boy announcing he knows two people in the cast and were going backstage.

We didn't just go backstage, we gate crashed the leaving party. Filled with champagne, cocktails and Elaine Paige!

Jesus... Pass me the Musket!

No comments: