Tuesday 14 August 2007

New Shoes and Substance Abuse

L: "... so this guy asked if I wanted a lime and coke. I was smashed out of my head and wanted something softer. Then he gave me his credit card and said 'meet me in the toilets in 10 mins'. Then I realised he said a LINE of coke"

Me: "Shit really"

A: "Have you ever tried it before?"

L: "Once. But never again. Did you ever sniff Prit Stick at school? lol Sometimes I couldn't get through the day without a whiff of a permanent marker"

Me: "That's like serious substance abuse"

D: "I once got a headache from smelling new shoes"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this website it deals about drugs and Alcohol treatment centres. I want to share my comments with you.

--------------------------
cameroon

Problem With Drugs or Alcohol? This Drug Rehab has Helped Thousands of Individuals to Recover.

Drug Rehab

Anonymous said...

Burke thanks for the Blog. I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
-------
Krith
Get your site listed in the major directories the original concept behind the Page Rank system was to try to highlight the websites that are really valuable, and offer something unique to the Internet. We publish the content about your product and service with a link to your website on a variety of highly related and visited classified, blogs ,forum and other types of web Directory.
Email To inspireitsolution@yahoo.com
Inspire IT Solutions

jessica said...

Hi,
This is jessica,your website is very nice.This Drug Rehab has Helped Thousands of Individuals to Recover.
=================================
jessica

Alcohol Addiction Treatment

Unknown said...

I feel that this is really very nice and inforamtive post. I really like this.
-----------------
lauran
Drug Rehabs