Tuesday 21 August 2007

Actors or Chocolate...

Midday:

I hear noise!! Don't you understand that I am sleeping? Noise! NOISE!!

"Dean are you awake?"
"What?"
"It's Corinne on the phone... (to the phone) 'he's still in bed, rather decadent'"

I hold out my arm without looking at him and grumble into the phone.

"What's wrong"
"I've just seen *actor* and he's beautiful, I can't hold out much longer. I'm going to cave in. All my defense's are failing rapidly!"
"Put down everything you are holding except your phone"
"Right. Done"
"Do not touch the strawberries"
"They're in the fridge. Does a strawberry yogurt count?"
"Yes. Stay away. Get chocolate"
"I have a chocolate croissant?"
"That'll do"

Chocolate always counteracts the desire for a man. ALWAYS!

I decide that talking, or at least grunting down the phone will pre-occupy the mind of the besotted, femme fatale...

"... and then she said I could blah, blah, blah, stay with her. Have I spoken enough about my own life to stop you thinking about the one you can't have?"
"Yes primarily. Although I did have a little epiphany half way through"
"Oh dear. More chocolate is needed. I demand you leave the digs, and get yourself a good bar of Green and Blacks, it's a good sexual depressant"

We finish our conversation and say our goodbyes.

Director boy looks at me, winks and gives that cheeky smile...

"So that's why the sex has dropped off"

I glare at him.

"Don't be giving me evils"
"I'm not. It's animocity"

We both giggle.

But chocolate is now banned from our house hold*





*This is why I buy it from Tesco on the Strand on the way into work. Oops.

No comments: