Wednesday 15 August 2007

When all the world is a hopeless jumble... WALK!!

I shut my locker door and walk. I walk so quickly without looking back or acknowledging any persons in sight. I run down the stairs, sign out and leave. Breathe.

Director Boy looks at me with a smile, I feel bad as I return a scowl and announce that "we are walking". Each night when I leave work and he is waiting for me, we go to the nearest bus stop, unless something has happened in which case I vent my frustration and anger out on my feet and we walk, across London to Selfridges passing my 'feel good' shops.

This was one of those nights.

I explain to Director Boy that evenings events, and he declares we walk.

We talk and discuss the options. In the end we decide that walking was the best option. Is always the best option, as new shoes and cashmere always diffuse the situation.

When we finally get on the bus we both produce copies of 'Harry Potter' and agree that Green and Black's chocolate and Eggs Benedict are the order of the day.

No comments: