Monday 19 February 2007

Once More Into The Beechams Dear Friend...

When one is ill, I am the last to admit it. When others are badly, I am the first to find it amusing. My theory is that this is karma, bad bad karma, A.K.A. Bloody good revenge!

Why is it that when you are ill all thoughts are strained, all verse is distorted and all actions are cursed?! I struggle at the best of times to produce an accurate sentence whilest fighting attention deficit, let alone being ill. And guess who's ill now?! My eyes are hardly enabled, my head feels like it is squashed in a vice and I'm sneezing at rate that the female chav produces children! Or animals, or whaterever it is that they're spitting out these days due to the rate of global warming. It's at this point I start to ponder religion. Is there a god? Is it because I'm not particularly religous that I am inflicted with disease? Please refrain from laughing, he say's as "In the Navy" by the Village People starts playing in the background.

This is descrimination! I can fight for my rights, but in retrospect me being ill is just bad luck. Lets face it. Being ill is down to the weather and my imune system, not god trying to punish me. I mean, first there was Exhibitionists Adam and Eve. Then the incestial Cain and Able. What happened next?? Did Cain sleep with his mum or his brother? because as I work it out there werent any other humans, or at least thats what we are told. Was Eve a slut? Sleeping with everything and anything, plural children collecting Family Credit?? Did Adam have secret women that even god didn't know about?? or were they of the homosexual variety? To this, who knows. I'm all for being converted but please give me some accurate consruction rather than 'immaculate conception' bollocks. AAAARGH

I HATE BEING ILL, AND RANTING!

No comments: